I kept pushing this post to the side for the past few days so here is the long, overdue Liebster Blog Award. I’ve been so kindly honoured by Kristen Mazzola: http://khmazzola124.wordpress.com/ for this blog award. Thank you Kristen for nominating me.
Here are the rules I am to follow:
1. Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
4. Notify the bloggers of their award.
5. Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
6. Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I got my tonsils when I was younger.
- I don’t like the colour green for some odd reason.
- I get jealous, frustrated, and angry way too easily.
- I look better at 6 in the morning than I do at 10 o’clock during the night.
- I have natural highlights in my hair.
- I wish I took dance lessons when I was a kid.
- I know every line to every Simple Plan song ever released. Okay maybe a slight exaggeration but I love them.
- I once did 50 consecutive push ups.
- I once had to learn four languages in one year: English, Cantonese, French, and Mandarin.
- I can the splits on both my left and right side.
- I wish I could play the guitar.
These are the questions for me to answer:
- Where do you find the inspiration for most of your posts?
I find inspiration for my posts from other blogs, people in my life, and my life experiences.
- What is your favorite day of the week and why?
In my 11 Questions and Answers page I mentioned my favourite day of the week is Sunday. I love Sundays because it’s the day I can relax but also it’s the only day where I have more time to write and blog.
- When was the last time that you were completely content with yourself?
This one is tricky but the last time I was completely content with myself was on April 28. It was the day I got the most views ever on this blog. So thank you to everyone who checked it out!
- What is your favorite thing about writing?
My favourite thing about writing is being able to say what I want to say without anyone telling me what I can or can’t say. I’m free to express my mind for once.
- Do you have a specific way you prefer to edit your work?
I don’t have a specific way in which I edit my work but I like to read over my work once from start to finish. Then I start getting picky and I dissect every word of every sentence.
- What is your favorite movie line of all time?
I don’t have one.
- What is your favorite memory from high school?
I’m still in high school but so far my favourite memory is seeing my English teacher’s face when she found out I was published in an anthology. I never told her I entered the contest so when she found out I won, she was shocked.
- When was the last time you stood up for something you believed in?
A few days ago. I do not like to take the easy way out so whenever I see other people taking shortcuts, I get a bit frustrated.
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- What is your least favorite thing to talk about?
My least favourite thing to talk about is my past.
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My favourite thing about myself is the brown highlights in my hair that occurred literally out of thin air. I’ve never dyed my hair and I’ve never put any chemicals in it aside from shampoo and conditioner. A part of my hair magically decided to turn brown for no reason at all.
Here are my wonderful nominees for this award!
Questions For my Nominees:
- Who is your favourite writer/author/blogger?
- Do you prefer to write things out by hand or use a word processor?
- Who inspires you?
- Aside from writing and blogging, what else are your passions and hobbies?
- Do you have a favourite book from your childhood?
- What type of music do you like to listen to?
- What would your dream job be like?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?
- Is there anything in your life you would like to change?
- Have you ever written and finished an entire book?
- If you could be granted one super power, what would it be? And why?