Please note this is not an extensive list. I feel like I’ve read quite a bit for someone still in high school but I look at this list and am surprised that I haven’t read any of these books.
In no particular order these are some of the books I hope to read this summer:
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- A Farewell To Arms by Ernest Hemingway
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- Lord Of The Flies by William Golding
- 1984 by George Orwell
Any thoughts or suggestions? Feel free to leave them below.