I love the number 22. I also love NaNoWriMo. So I figured why don’t I combine them together in a beautiful list, another thing I love by the way.
- It’s a wonderful experience (most of the time).
- You’re writing (oh my!).
- You’re writing something (not everyone can say that).
- You’re writing something you want to be writing (I hope).
- You’ll have more than you started off with (yipee!).
- You’re not the only one doing it (look online for support).
- You get the fire lit longer (assuming you don’t quit after day 1).
- You’ll get a lot out of it (trust me on this one).
- you will get a taste of the writer’s lifestyle (assuming you don’t quit after day 1).
- You won’t have to worry about any leftover Halloween treats (if you have a sweet tooth).
- You’re helping the coffee industry (or whatever your drink of choice may be).
- You’ll know Microsoft Word like its the back of your hand (after staring at it for an hour or more every day for a month).
- You’ll be doing something in your spare time (how exciting is that?).
- You won’t ever feel bored in November (you’ll have not time to feel this way, my friend).
- You will appreciate every minute in your life that much more (see for yourself).
- Your life will change but it won’t be too drastic (no one would ever ask you to forgo sleep, that’s just crazy).
- Your life may be altered forever (imagine publishing the book you wrote for NaNoWriMo).
- You can back out of it any time (NaNoWriMo isn’t mandatory).
- You won’t regret this decision (you can’t regret pure bliss).
- You may want to try it again next year (yes, again!)
- You can tell your grandchildren about this (some bedtime story that’ll be).
- You might come to understand its awesomeness (yay!).
Have you read 22 Reasons You Should Not Participate In NaNoWriMo?
10 thoughts on “22 Reasons You Should Participate in NaNoWriMo”