It seems like almost everybody I know has Twitter. I don’t blame them. With that being said, there is etiquette and protocol to follow. It isn’t that hard to be respectful and have good manners online.
These are, in my opinion, 5 things you should never do on Twitter. Despite how tempting some of them may be.
- Spam people. Nobody likes a spammer. Not even the spammer himself.
- Promote yourself all the time. Especially if you are a writer.
- Insult or attack others. If you watch what you say, you should watch what you tweet too.
- Involve yourself in controversy. When is controversy ever beneficial?
- Get too personal. Enough said.