We can’t be friends if…
- you dog-ear the pages in a book.
- you refuse to read something outside of your comfort zone.
- you hate Stephen King, James Patterson, or Jodi Picoult.
- you rather watch a movie than read the book.
- you write in the margins of novels.
- you don’t use a dictionary or a thesaurus frequently.
- you treat books worse than you treat your friends.
- you think libraries and bookstores are boring places.
There is a chance you can be my friend if you…
- take care of books,
- read a bit of everything,
- appreciate authors,
- prefer books over movies,
- avoid ruining books,
- look up words,
- love books more than people,
- enjoy surrounding yourself with books.