My observation from past years: I work much harder in the summer than I do from September to June.
- I have more time. Hence more writing magic happens.
- I have no intention to burn in the sun. So I trap myself inside approximately 166 hours every week.
- I balance work with play. Therefore motivating me to work hard in order to play just as hard.
- I balance my priorities more efficiently. Thus I feel happier.
- I’m well-rested. Which means I don’t look like a zombie every day.
- I’m not annoyed as easily. Since I do not have to see anybody I want to murder…in my next book.
I hope to continue this tradition. You should too.
Have a great summer, no matter what you’re doing, where you are, or who you’re with.