I have a billion pet peeves but
five four pretentious ones. The last one not so much. It’s a legitimate pet peeve if you ask me.
- Slower than normal internet (waiting ten seconds for a page to load is too looong)
- No WiFi connection (especially when I need…uh, when I want it most)
- Computer crashes/freezes (caused in part by my opening too many tabs)
- Fast battery draining (get it together phones, iPod shuffles, and tablets of the world)
- Blatant spelling errors (resulting from laziness, carelessness, and did I mention laziness?)