Out of all my classes, I’m most worried for English and Writer’s Craft.
Which isn’t anything special unless you take into account the following:
- I claim to be an aspiring writer. Not the I aspire to write kind. But the I aspire to be a better writer than I was yesterday; hence I write every day kind.
- I blog almost every day. I can probably count the number of days I didn’t on two hands.
- I read anything and everything. Good, bad, contemporary, classic, etc.
- I love words. Almost as much as I love breathing. Almost.
- I’m surrounded by newspapers, books, notebooks. You name it.
So why the worry or concern? Thomas Mann said it best…