Because let’s be honest, I love writing, but I’m not great at it. There are some things I absolutely suck at. Do you hear the modesty in my voice right now? Humble should be my middle name.
- I can’t show; I usually tell. Telling is ten billion times easier than showing.
- I spend too much time thinking (and not enough writing). Like a lot of time is devoted to thinking. Hours, days, years.
- I’m not spontaneous. I have many friends. Surprises aren’t one of them.
- I’m not extremely original or creative. If I ever share some of my old pieces on here, you’ll understand.
- I don’t practice what I preach. Never have, never will.