- Books over boys. Who wants to go out with a boy when they can go out with a book?
- It takes a reader to understand another reader. Experience doesn’t lie.
- Clothes and chocolate will never beat books and other bookish items. Can anyone explain why people continue to gift clothes that don’t fit or chocolate no one ever eats?
- A book lover often befriends other book lovers. Although most book lovers are fantastic at pretending to like non-book lovers because readers are beyond kind.
- The book is better than the movie. Movies have one purpose. To disappoint.
- Owners can treat their books however they like. Bend the spine, dog-ear a page, lend it to another reader.
- It doesn’t matter what anyone reads or how much they read. The world would be better off without judgemental assumptions and conclusions.
- I automatically like you more if you want to talk about books. I don’t have many friends on Goodreads because most of the people I know aren’t keen readers. It’s tragic, but I have no time to convert anyone into being a reader.