Don’t listen to me. What do I know?
- Write so you can vent about how much people suck. The human race never ceases to disappoint.
- Write to acknowledge your intelligence. Contrary to what you may believe, you don’t appreciate your mind enough.
- Write your own jokes. And then proceed to laugh at them because indeed you are one hilarious human being.
- Write so you can sleep at night. Or so you don’t wake up in the middle of the night because you feel guilty.
- Write to quiet those voices in your head. Don’t pretend like you don’t know what I’m talking about.
- Write your own book. Then shove that in the faces of everyone who said you couldn’t do it.
What are you waiting for? Get writing.