I’m curating my own advice in the form of a blog post with hopes that I will follow it.
If I fail, it’s not the end of this blog. Don’t worry. And you know this blog is my world.
Ready, set, go.
- Listen to instructions. Read everything carefully. Follow them to a tee.
- Be aware of the time you have and manage it accordingly. Don’t spend an entire hour working on one problem worth 2 points.
- If the exam explicitly tells you how much each question is worth, use that knowledge to determine how much you need to write or how long you should spend on said question. (Bless the creator of the exam.)
- Answer what is asked of you. No more, no less. You don’t have time for redundancy. Or inadequacy.
- Check over your work. Careless mistakes happen. Careless mistakes can and should be caught.
I’ll need all the luck I can get.
It shouldn’t surprise you that instead of studying, I’m writing about exam writing.