As a writer, there are sins you want to avoid at all costs.
- Making excuses. You aren’t too busy. You have the time.
- Copying someone else. You are your own person. You don’t need to steal ideas from anyone else because your brain is perfectly capable of coming up with some yourself.
- Whining. All that time spent complaining can be better spent doing something productive.
- Disrespecting others. How hard is it to respect people?
- Not writing. Words won’t start writing themselves. Forget waiting until you’re motivated or inspired. Forget feeling ready. Just start.
You can do this! You’re a writer, remember?