If you’re 10K behind like me, you can do one or all of the following:
- Cry a river before filling an ocean.
- Read books that are published and mourn your unpublished career.
- Publish a blog post to justify not writing creatively.
- Throw a dance party for one because you don’t believe in pity parties.
- Feel insanely productive for not procrastinating by writing for hours.
But what’s the fun in doing the latter when you can do everything else except put pen to paper/fingers to keyboard?
Put some pressure on yourself.
Good luck. Catch up if you need to. If you are many words ahead, I don’t want to talk to you because you aren’t human.