Skip to content
- Have a bedtime. Like you did when you were five years old.
- Kick the caffeine habit. Or don’t get into the habit in the first place. Is it too late for that?
- Work smarter, not harder. There’s usually a faster or more efficient way to do something. Unless that thing is creating. Then there is no fast way.
- Get stuff done earlier. Basically, don’t procrastinate.
- Don’t use electronics right before going to bed. The world isn’t going to end if you aren’t plugged in. And you’re probably not missing out on much.
- Establish a relaxing routine. Take a bath, listen to music, read a book.
- Turn lights and screens off. It’s for your own good.
- Don’t give in to peer pressure. Say no to everyone. But yourself.