Is there something wrong when:
- students work two jobs and go to school full-time just to pay for tuition?
- universities care more about the bottom line than they do about the lines of individuals waiting to enrol in a course they paid for?
- one performance on an exam determines a quarter, a third, or even more than half one’s grade for an entire course?
- older authority figures are unreasonably condescending to young adults doing their best to navigate this world?
- someone is told to drop out because they are stressed out?
- parents and/or students pay thousands of dollars for an education but don’t get one?