I have a 10 step writing routine that’s been working for me in the month of April. Sometimes I slip and refer to April as Camp NaNoWriMo in front of people who have no idea what it is. Just kidding. I don’t talk to people, especially during this time of the year.
Lucky for you, however, I blog. Mostly so I can write uninterrupted. And I’m about to share my writing process.
- Wash hands because germs.
- Open notebook because it’s unopened.
- Pick up pen because I need something to write with.
- Write date because I like keeping track of what day it is.
- Write a word because I love words.
- Write a sentence because I love sentences even more.
- Write a paragraph because I love paragraphs the most.
- Repeat steps 5-7 because I can.
- Close notebook because it’s satisfying.
- Smile because I feel great after having written.
Is your routine as amazing as mine? Probably not. It’s even more amazing, right?