- Read. Too many books, too little time.
- Exercise. Your body will thank you.
- Walk. Jog. Run. Sprint. Whatever works.
- Blog. It might inspire your next story.
- Game. Have some fun.
- Relax. Meditate for a minute.
- Clean. There’s always something that needs organizing.
- Sleep. Take a power nap.
- Talk. Call an old friend and catch up.
- Shower. Or take a bath.
- Explore. Go somewhere new.
- Stretch. Yoga, anyone?
- Journal. Doodle. Scribble. There are no rules.
- Cook. Bake too. Make something edible.
- Eat. Take-out is always an option.
Sometimes you have to write even when you don’t feel like it.