Skip to content
- I don’t always remember to write a review after finishing the book. My memory isn’t what it used to be.
- I copy the same template for all my reviews. My reviews would be a mess if I didn’t structure them.
- I forget some details. Sometimes I’ve even looked up the protagonist’s first name.
- I don’t take notes while I read. Maybe I should.
- I love reviewing physical books. More often than not, they’re fiction. But hopefully one day, I’ll get around to reading more nonfiction.
- I finish every book. I feel like it isn’t fair to the author or potential readers if I only read and review half the novel.
- I use the same phrases in my reviews. There are only so many ways to say I recommend a book.
- I don’t write in books. I can’t do it. At most, I’ll write on a sticky note to mark a specific passage or page.