- Stop apologizing all the time. Sure, say sorry if you messed up. But if you haven’t, you don’t need to beg for anyone’s forgiveness.
- Aim for comprehension, not completion. It isn’t always enough to do an assignment if you don’t understand anything.
- Do what you want to do. Within reason of course. I’ve come to terms with the fact that I don’t want to do certain things.
- Don’t be afraid to change your ways. Especially if something isn’t working. I’m so stubborn. I’ll stick to old habits and routines even if I know there’s a better way. I’m allowed to grow. I’m supposed to.
- Never try to do everything. Pick and choose wisely. There isn’t enough time to do it all.
- You’re human. Your body needs adequate rest, proper nutrition, frequent exercise. If I take care of my health, other areas of my life seem to work out. I am trying to be more aware of my body and mind. I’m listening more. I’m learning too. I may not be perfect, but I try to get better. Which is all that matters.
2 thoughts on “6 Pieces Of Advice For My Future Self”
I know ‘if onlys’ are futile. Nonetheless, reading this made me think if only I’d had your outlook on life when I was your age….though I have to say I still love my life, too! 🙂
Aw, I’m happy you love your life. Things happen for a reason, and the world somehow works out.
LikeLiked by 1 person