- Put them in a story and kill their character.
- Subtweet him or her.
- Publish a viral blog post.
- Reaffirm how right you are as well as how wrong they are in your mind.
- Roll your eyes like a YA character.
- Walk away and write a bestseller instead.
- Fall so in love with fictional characters you forget about your real life haters.
- Silently correct their speech or grammar errors.
- Build a fort using books to keep people out.
- Realize having haters means you’re doing something right.
2 thoughts on “How Writers Deal With Haters”
All true, especially love that last point.
Aha, I know right?