Create a page or section on your blog to display links to your online presence elsewhere, and make sure your other presences reflect the brand you’re developing on your blog.
I have a Contact Me page in the menu above and links to my other accounts on the right.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I don’t bite. Not anymore at least.
This is going to seem like a lot, but I’m far from being a social media guru.
Go ahead and:
- Email me at email@example.com,
- Browse through my tweets over on Twitter,
- Scroll through writing tips (and prompts, coming soon) on Facebook,
- Discover the books I’m reading on Goodreads,
- Add me to your circle on Google Plus,
- Connect with me on LinkedIn,
- Read my articles on all things school at Student Life Network (SLN),
- View another of my infamous selfies on my About Me,
- Enjoy a ton of writer/reader problems on my Tumblr blogs at aspiringwriter22
I promise I’ll never have 12 links in a single post ever again.