I grouped questions together and answered them accordingly. This was originally going to be a spin off of Truth or Truth, but clearly that didn’t happen. If you want a Truth or Truth, let me know. I grant some wishes and ignore others.
Let’s not waste any more time.
- What book surprised you in a good way?
- What book surprised you in a bad way?
- I’m all for pleasant surprises. Sarah J. Maas definitely delivered with Throne of Glass.
- Endgame #1: The Calling was a bad surprise. The ending in particular. Not because of the writing. Don’t get me wrong: I love the book. I just didn’t love my heart getting ripped apart.
- What book did you love?
- What book did you hate?
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children was so peculiar.
- I didn’t like I Am Number Four. Mostly because I read some incredible books beforehand.
- What’s a series you never started?
- What’s a series you finished?
- I’ve yet to read a single Harry Potter book.
- Many years ago, I read The Hunger Games.
- What’s a series you would reread?
- What’s a series you didn’t finish?
- The Maze Runner. I watched the movie twice so I might as well read the books again. It’s been a while.
- I read Divergent, but I’ve yet to pick up Insurgent or Allegiant. I don’t think I will anytime soon, but I might in the far future.
I want to know your answers to these questions. Are you going to grant my wish?