A little bit more about me. Each fact is accompanied with a picture which explains why I had to work on this post for the past two weeks. After reading, you might conclude I am a boring, normal, and average person. If that’s the case, you are correct.
When is my life not boring, normal, or average? When I am writing.
16 Random Facts About Me
- I have natural highlights. Emphasis on natural. They don’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.
- I am a huge fan of the band Simple Plan. Check out the door hanger I made during class.
- I have read most of Christopher Pike’s books. I can’t wait to read Chain Letter and the fifth installment of Thirst which I purchased at Chapters a little while back. Also, I vow to keep them in pristine condition.
- I like being neat, organized, and keeping everything clean. A before and after of my drawer.
- I received my very first writing related check of $25 in the mail. Don’t judge me. This happened in grade 9.
- My personal Facebook account has a display picture of me in the middle of a one handed cartwheel. Seriously. I spend as much time dancing as I do writing. OK maybe not.
- I participated and successfully completed NaNoWriMo twice. Writing a novel in a month is challenging but worthwhile.
- I think crossword puzzles are a great way of passing time. And this is my somewhat fail attempt at doing one.
- I used to wear braces. I still use retainers.
- My very first novel was called “Breaking Ground.” I started it in grade 8 and finished it in grade 10 after writing 73,336 words.
- I’ve collected Ikea catalogs since 2009. When I was young, I had an obsession with interior design and real estate. I still do.
- I want to travel across all 50 states in the United States. So far I’ve visited Boston, New York, and Chicago.
- I never leave home without my lip gloss. Although, I rarely use or put on any other type of make-up since I prefer going natural, I still love wearing lip gloss.
- I’m an emotional eater. Whenever I’m upset or depressed, I will devour anything in sight particularly, chips of any kind, any brand, and any flavour.
- I own 5 bottles of nail polish. Only 5. I have no intentions of purchasing more.
- I have horrendous eyesight. I wear contacts or glasses all the time.