Turn the page.
Turn the page of the book you’re reading.
Turn the page of the book that is your life.
Even when you don’t want to. Especially when you don’t want to.
Move on right now. Start the next chapter. Turn the page already.
(This post was written for me and is directed at me.)
Create a page or section on your blog to display links to your online presence elsewhere, and make sure your other presences reflect the brand you’re developing on your blog.
I have a Contact Me page in the menu above and links to my other accounts on the right.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I don’t bite. Not anymore at least.
This is going to seem like a lot, but I’m far from being a social media guru.
Go ahead and:
I promise I’ll never have 12 links in a single post ever again.
I’m not even kidding. If you do all five of the below, I will like you a little less. And depending on who you are, I may like you a whole lot less.
- Find out where I live. Unlikely.
- Enter my house without my knowledge. Even more unlikely.
- Search for a book in perfect condition. Easy if you manage to execute step 1 and 2.
- Wreck it. Crease a corner. Rip a page. Bend the spine. Even easier.
- Celebrate as I cry. Only if you are sadistic.
Deleting entire paragraphs or pages from a manuscript.
Oh, the horror.