I don’t normally publish my goals on my blog. But online accountability tends to work for me, so hopefully this time won’t be an exception.
- Finish Sky Key. (It’s red. It’s lovely. It’s beautiful.)
- Read Anna and the French Kiss. (I love the cover.)
- Continue journaling every night before bed. (Less sleep? Yes, please.)
- Write at least one poem a day. (I can’t write poetry.)
- Publish one post every day. (You’ll pretend I did if I don’t, right?)
- Finish my blog about blogging. (This is technically for a class, but I’m having so much fun, I don’t consider it schoolwork.)
Obviously I have other goals outside the realm of reading, writing, and blogging. But I don’t want to bore anyone more than I already have.
Happy late February by the way. We have an extra twenty four hours to read, write, and blog. How awesome is that?
By the time you read this, you won’t have nearly as many hours as stated in the title. Sorry not sorry.